Last month, we launched a brand new Analytics experience.
We've made the data in Northpass more powerful, accessible, and straightforward to help you improve your learning program.
What’s new with this release?
- 3 all-new reports: Course Completion, Course Popularity, Learner Activity Ranking
- Enhancements to 4 existing reports: Multiple Course Analysis, Single Course Analysis, Course Progress Stats, and People Leaderboard.
- A redesigned and reorganized dashboard that makes it easier to find the data you need.
To learn more about it, check out our Support Center or see the Analytics course in the Northpass Customer Academy.
We’re continuing to add more Batch Actions to enable our customers to perform administrative tasks more easily and efficiently.
This month we’re releasing 3 additional Batch Actions:
- Add to Course: You can now enroll multiple learners in multiple courses in a single action.
- Add to Group: You can also add multiple learners to multiple groups at the same time.
- Resend Account Invitations: You can also resend account activation emails to multiple learners.
Check out our support center for more information about Batch Actions available in the platform today.
- For some academies using Open Access authentication, our person_activated webhooks were incorrectly sent every time a user authenticated.
We addressed this, and now our person_activated webhook is only sent when a user first accesses an academy.
- Learners attempting to filter courses in an academy catalog were seeing a 500 internal server error.
We’ve addressed this issue, and filters behave as expected.