Set strategic goals to enable yourself for success
This template features a professionally structured system to help you set SMART goals. Find out how to establish data-driven goals to help you get results.
You’ll also find how to set goals that are:
- Specific: Precise, simplistically-written and easy to understand.
- Measurable: The ability to use metrics to determine the success of a given project.
- Achievable: The goal should challenging but still reachable.
- Relevant: The goal is important to you, your team and your company.
- Time-bound: A timeframe for completion must be imposed.