With the evolution of customer success comes the demand for robust onboarding programs
Given the nature of traditional training methods, (e.g., in-person seminars, one-on-one consulting, webinars and online support centers) customers are left feeling overwhelmed before they even finish implementing a new solution. Luckily, there is a better way to onboard new customers and keep current users up-to-date. This eBook outlines four traditional training methods that companies use today, then presents ways to supplement them with online courses to create results-oriented customer training programs.
In this eBook, you'll learn how to:
- Turn one-on-one customer training into a profit center
- Make in-person training seminars more effective via blended learning
- Use webinars as unique ‘drill-down’ sessions to supplement training
- Repurpose customer support content within a learning platform
- Get started with online training, and more.